Friday, December 4, 2009

Celtics and Lakers organizations most humble to away teams?

I've noticed something interesting about these organizations. Both do not disrespect the other team in their pre-game video. I've seen the Pistons and the Cavs pre-game video and both destroyed the Celtics logo in some way. While the Celtics only show dunks and their players screaming and the Lakers show their players or some other misc slide shows. I'm just wondering, are there any other organizations that do the same in the NBA?



Celtics and Lakers organizations most humble to away teams?nba logo





Ya, I thought the Cavs pre game show was a little much with them destroying the logo, but I'm not sure if there are other teams, there probabl;y is but there might not be.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin care